Paola Mendoza, Paralegal (English Version)
Paola Mendoza is a paralegal at Moreno, LLP Attorneys at Law and is a member of the Family Law and Immigration and Global Mobility Practice Groups.
Being a native of Bolivia, Ms. Mendoza is able to speak to our clients in both English and Spanish and clearly understands the cultural challenges that many immigrants face in the United States. She was an exchange student in the Iowa where she perfected her English. Upon completion of the exchange student program she returned to her native country of Bolivia, in order to further her education at the Catholic University of Bolivia. Ms. Mendoza graduated among the top ten of her class, and obtained a Bachelor Degree in Communication Science with a Minor in Advertising.
Ms. Mendoza has eight years of experience as a paralegal in the United States, serving as the primary point of contact between clients and their immigration counsel. Additionally, her solid background in Communication Science and advertising allow her to have a broader understanding on the importance of providing excellent customer service, which includes frequent and efficient communication with our clients.
Ms. Mendoza works together with the attorneys from our Immigration Law Group in a variety of cases, such as waivers, family petitions, adjustment of status, naturalization, VAWA, and consular processing cases. She is passionate about helping others and has a compassionate and professional approach to each one of our immigration cases. Ms. Mendoza also assists our immigration counsels in discovering creative strategies for strengthening immigration cases; and keeps our client updated during all stages of their immigration process.
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Science with a Minor in Advertising – Catholic University La Paz, Bolivia
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- She has participated as a volunteer in events with the Latino Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence in May 2014 for the Food Festival, and October 2014 for the 9th Annual Conference
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS IN THE UNITED STATES
- Moreno LLP, May 2015 to Present
- Broyles Kight & Ricafort, April 2013 to April 2015
- Lewis & Kappes PC, May 2007 to April 2013
- Morales Group, October 2006 to May 2007