At Moreno, LLP Attorneys at Law, clients seeking help with U.S. immigration matters are pleased to discover a law firm that values and contains diversity. Within our firm, we have attorneys that can speak English, Spanish, Arabic, French or Japanese. We work well with clients who speak many other languages as their first language.
Accomplished Immigration Attorneys
Our clients appreciate the fact that our attorneys have both personal knowledge and professional accomplishments in this area of the law. We have won numerous awards, given many presentations for other lawyers, served on committees in the Indiana State Bar Association and shared our talents and resources with many people in our community.
Law Offices With A Welcoming Atmosphere
Lawyers and law office staff at Moreno, LLP Attorneys at Law offer a welcoming atmosphere in our conveniently located Indianapolis law offices. We treat our clients like friends or family members. We advise and assist immigrants and their families with immigration matters, including:
- Employment-based visas such as H-1B, E visas, L visas, TN visas and more
- I-9 compliance for employees and employers
- Family-based immigration and visas , including K-1 fiancé(e) visas and immigrant and nonimmigrant visas for spouses, parents, children and other relatives
- Citizenship and Naturalization issues
- Deportation and removal defense challenges
- Deferred action (DACA) cases
- U visas and the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) cases
- Asylum seekers and related matters
Firsthand Experience In U.S. Immigration Matters
Our clients find skillful representation as well as empathy at our firm. Many of our lawyers have been personally affected by immigration matters. Some of our own family members immigrated to the United States or faced the threat of deportation. We have been through the immigration system with relatives as well as with many of our clients.
We understand the emotional, financial and practical hardships associated with U.S. immigration challenges. We understand the human element in immigration matters as well as the technical and legal aspects. We enjoy making a difference in the lives of people whom we represent.