Month: November 2020

How military family members can obtain citizenship

There are current immigration laws in place that allow for the spouses and children of United States service members to gain naturalization even outside of the U.S. For the children of these brave men and women, there are pathways to automatically becoming a United States citizen. Service members and their families in Indiana should become familiar with some basic information about this process. Naturalization overseas for spouses The law allows for spouses who have achieved Lawful Permanent Resident, or LPR, status to be granted permanent residency without having to return to the states if...

read more

Obtaining an O2 visa

The United States offers a wide array of visas to those wanting to come into the country. One of the possibilities for entry to Indiana and states across the country is the O2 visa, which is part of a number of O visas that help those with extraordinary abilities in various fields come into the U.S with their families and personnel. O visas include O1, O2 and O3. What is an O2 visa? The O2 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows a talented individual to bring their personnel with them. This may apply to those working within the TV or film industry. However, it should be noted that this does...

read more