Based in Indianapolis, Moreno & Villarrubia LLP primarily serves clients throughout Indiana, including:

  • American citizens and lawful permanent residents of the U.S. who seek to bring family members to live in this country
  • Small businesses and large corporations seeking to hire employees from abroad
  • Immigrants already in Indiana who need to apply for adjustment of status or pursue other immigration objectives
  • Foreign citizens planning to immigrate to Indiana for work, family or other admissible reasons

Whether you are seeking the most expedient path to obtaining a green card or need legal counsel in the face of a deportation threat, we can advise you.

Work-Related Immigration Issues

Both employers and employees use our immigration legal services. We help international employees obtain E, H, L, R, TN and other employment-related visas. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has increased enforcement of verification of eligibility of international employees to work legally in the United States. We help employers and employees fulfill necessary processes in connection with the I-9 immigration form. Specifically, we help employees and employers ensure proper documentation of an employee's authorization to work, as required by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Family-Based Immigration And Citizenship Needs

If you intend on bringing your fiancé(e), wife or husband, child, parent, brother or sister to live in the U.S., then we can help you with your family-based visa request. If you have already fulfilled most of the requirements for American citizenship and need advice and help on how to accomplish your goal of becoming a citizen then our firm can assist you on taking steps to naturalization and citizenship. If you believe you are at risk of deportation or removal, or have been detained, we are ready to help explore your options. If you were brought to the U.S. as a child and are undocumented, you may qualify for a temporary work permit. We can help you through the verification process under deferred action (DACA).

VAWA/U-Visa And Asylum Issues

Have you been victimized by a crime or subjected to domestic violence at the hands of your American or U.S. lawful permanent resident spouse? If so, you may be able to seek relief under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) or a U visa. Individuals seeking asylum in the U.S. can also benefit from our experience assisting with asylum cases.

Other Areas Of Practice

In addition to offering many immigration law services, we also maintain well-rounded family law practice, including divorce, custody, child support and guardianships.

Contact us online or call 317-822-9900 to schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney. We accept credit cards and offer after-hour appointments as necessary. Our lawyers work well with clients who speak many languages. Se habla español.