A Full-Service Divorce Law Firm

Navigating the divorce process is tough. The future may seem uncertain. It can be hard to know where to turn for sound legal answers and help protecting your interests.

For knowledgeable legal counsel regarding any of the following divorce issues or any family law matter in Indiana, we at Moreno & Villarrubia LLP can help. Our divorce lawyers' diverse backgrounds are helpful in every divorce case. One attorney is trained in collaborative law. Another is a trained and registered mediator. If you retain our services, you can expect a truly customized, client-centered approach to your divorce process.

From Property Division To Spousal Support/Alimony

In addition to property division, divorcing couples may need to look at the question of spousal maintenance or spousal support. In divorce settlement negotiations, issues of property division and spousal maintenance may be used as factors to balance the final outcome. For example, a spouse who might be entitled to spousal maintenance or a share of retirement accounts might choose to accept real estate instead, as part of an asset distribution agreement.

There are numerous details regarding division of property that should be addressed in preparation for a divorce. Division of retirement accounts and what to do about a marital home that has an "upside-down equity" situation are two other issues that often come up when married couples are approaching dissolution of marriage. Any spouse contemplating divorce should have access to all information and documents related to assets and debts. We can help you fight to ensure you are receiving a fair and equitable division.

Child Custody And Child Support

When there are minor children, child custody and child support will also be part of the final divorce decree. Child issues may be modifiable over time as children's needs and parents' situations change.

We can advise and assist if you believe your children's parenting plans or support should be changed, even after the divorce.

Don't Delay: Talk With A Marion County Divorce Attorney Today

Complete our contact form or call our Indianapolis office at 317-822-9900 to set up a consultation with a divorce attorney.

We accept credit cards and offer after-hours appointments as necessary. We accommodate clients who speak many languages. Se habla español.